Celebrating Episode 50 of the 10-Minute Teacher
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Today I’ll tell some crazy stories about the lengths I’ll go to get a laugh in my classroom. These 5 ways are how I introduce a little laughter into my classroom and still get a lot done.
We’re celebrating 50 episodes of the 10-Minute Teacher! Thanks for your support and sharing the show!!!
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode to listen offline by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
In today’s show, we’ll discuss:
- Dress up and drama activities
- Humor on my flipped classroom videos
- Using stories
- Changing the environment
- Being in the moment
I hope you enjoy this episode with me!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @coolcatteacher
- Drama in the Classroom: 2 Examples with Bellringers
- other links coming shortly
Transcript coming soon
It’s me! You can see my bio here.
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.