10MT: The 5-day a week show for busy but remarkable teachers
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Thank you for your support of the 10-Minute Teacher Podcast. From the amazing guests to all of you listening and reviewing, thank you all so much for making this dream possible! Hear all of the past episodes of the 10-Minute Teacher Archive. And the top 10 shows for February are:
- A Song for Teachers by Jim Forde (Episode #11)
- 5 Ideas for Improving Student Writing with Jennifer Serravallo (Episode #10)
- Dave Burgess Talks Student Engagement (Episode #16)
- Tech Tools to Try in 2017 with Jennifer Gonzalez (Episode #20)
- Awesome Apps for iPads in the Elementary Classroom with Karen Lirenman and Kristen Wideen (Episode #1)
- The 6 Most Motivating Sketchnotes in Education Today with Sylvia Duckworth (Episode #6)
- Simple Ways to Find Your Teaching Blindspots with David Guerin (Episode #4)
- The Breakout EDU Box: The Teaching Experience that Has Everyone Talking with Adam Bellow (Episode #8)
- The Lemonade War that Motivated a Whole School to Read with Ryan Kaczmark (Episode #18)
- 5 Ideas for Using Game Based Learning in Your Classroom Today with Michael Matera (Episode # 5)
Remember that every show has links and a transcript. People are starting to use these transcripts and I hope it helps those of you researching, wanting to quote the shows, or those with accessibility needs!
Thank you to the authors and my friends at MakerBot for giving away a Makerbot Mini Replicator+ 3D Printer.Thank you for all of you who left reviews for the show! I appreciate that you’re telling your friends. Here are the winners for February!
- February 2 Frank @Mindful-Teacher winner of “Innovate with iPad” book by Karen Lirenman and Kristen Wideen
- February 6 Casey @cjkorder winner of “Explore like a Pirate” by Michael Matera
- February 6 Jenny @jennynitchals winner of Mystery Box Game Software by Michael Matera
- February 7 Crystal @crystalia1 winner of “Sketchnotes for Educators” by Sylvia Duckworth
- February 8 Susan @sneal winner of “140 Twitter Tips for Educators” by Billy Krakower
- February 9 Sherri @SherriH75 winner of a Breakout EDU Kit by Adam Bellow and Breakout EDU
- February 11 Sherry @sherryN2reading winner of “School Administrator to School Leader” by Brad Johnson
- February 15 Tom @loudlearning winner of “The Writing Strategies Book” by Jennifer Serravallo
- February 15 Jim @jim7962 winner of a MakerBot Mini Replicator+ by Makerbot!
- February 24 Mike @mpetty39, Nicole @guysbride, and Lauren @LIS_Poncsak winners of a Dave Burgess book of their choice. See all of the books he has published here!
The post The 10-Minute Teacher Show: Top Ten Shows for February 2017 appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.