Will You Take the 2016 Cool Cat Teacher Reader Survey?

Speak out. Be heard. I'm listening.

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

You have things you NEED. Things you WANT. I’m sure there are some things I can do to be a better blogger. Or something I could create that could help more people. Speak out!

2016-CoolCatTeacher-reader-survey

So, I’m opening up my 2016 reader survey. I don’t ask your email or name. Answer the questions you want to answer. Let your voice be heard!

I ask about:

  • Some potential new “taglines
  • Which book project I should tackle next
  • What course I should create first

Thank you so much for taking your time to help me serve you better! Stay tuned for the results.

The post Will You Take the 2016 Cool Cat Teacher Reader Survey? appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/1WZdjzK
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.

Popular Posts