My speaking Schedule for 2013: Indiana, Iowa, Virginia, Florida & Hawaii

You are very important. If you're reading my blog, you're probably an educator of some sort. Your professional development is important. You don't want to waste your time.

Last year being live streamed at Fall CUE.

Here's the schedule.


June 13 - Knight Time Technology Conference - Kendalville, Indiana - East Noble High School
June 18-19 - Keystone AEA Technology Integration Conference - Dubuque, Iowa
June 28 - National Conference for College & Career Readiness and Common Core State Standards - Orlando, Florida
July 18 - Tech Splash - Lebanon, Virginia
July 23-26 - Flat Classroom Live! Hawaii
December 9 - Virginia Society for Technology in Education Roanoke, Virginia

You are important. If you take the time to come to one of these conferences, I'll make sure your time is well spent. I'm excited to get out and meet you all and have some things to say that I hope will help unleash your potential, balance your life, and teach in incredible ways.

Last fall at Edscape at Eric Sheninger's school Wow.
via my friend Dr. Spike Cook's blog.

I hope that if you live in these areas, you'll try to make the time to join us at these conferences. There are so many great conferences out there! Many volunteers work tirelessly to bring you the best in professional development. Working with these amazing people throughout the country, it is stunning how much work they have to do.

It is a blessing to be included in some of these conferences each year. If you read this blog and would like to come say hello - I always give everything I have to customize the message to the audience at hand. I hope you'll tweet out that you'll be there and let me know. I'd like to help make your conference special and get a chance to say hello to the educators who take the time to converse and teach me too.


Hope to see some of you this summer and fall. If you're interested in checking availability, I have room for just a few more conferences this school year. Just contact me and let's see what we can work out.
This motto from our football team is my own motto when speaking.
I will give all I have and leave nothing else behind. I hope when
you do your presentations this summer, you'll do the same.

Thank you to all of those conferences who have invited me to join you in the past. It is a joy to be an educator. I'll give everything I have to inspire and encourage you to reach all of your students. It will be an exciting summer.

This is me and a few friends last year at ISTE 12 in
San Diego. It was AWESOME! This year I'll be
moving my son in at college and spending time
at wedding celebrations of a first cousin of mine.
ISTE 13 in San Antonio will be awesome and
I hope to pick back up and see some of you at ISTE 14 in
Atlanta! www.iste.org

Popular Posts